Recover from Accident-Related Injuries in Greene & Fayette County, PA
Carmichaels Chiropractic Center Offers Expert Treatment for Auto Accident Injuries
Many people are injured in car accidents every year. People do not realize that even small fender benders can result in muscle and joint problems that go undetected and cause pain and problems weeks and months later. Many times, people are taken to a hospital, examined, and released because there does not appear to be anything more than some sore muscles. However, subtle biomechanical changes can occur in spinal joints that can develop into neck and pack pain and headaches later on. As your chiropractor, Dr. Artkowsky is trained to locate and find these subtle changes and correct them before they become a chronic problem. If you were in a car accident, whether big or small, see Dr. Artkowsky at the Carmichaels Chiropractic Center. With close to 40 years of experience, Dr. Artkowsky can provide effective treatment to reduce inflammation, restore motion, reduce scar tissue, relieve pain, and prevent chronic problems. For more information, residents of Carmichaels, PA, and Fayette and Greene counties can call us today at (742) 966-5117 or message us online.
What Conditions Result from a Car Accident?
- Over-stretched or torn muscles and ligaments in your neck, back, shoulders, arms, knees, and legs, resulting in pain, restricted motion, and pinched nerves.
- You may develop sciatica, which is nerve irritation in your leg that runs to your calf or foot.
- You can injure and herniate spinal discs, causing pressure on spinal nerves and your spinal column.
- Headaches that occur frequently due to injury to your jaw joints or neck vertebrae.
- Pinched nerves down your arms, causing numbness, tingling, pain, or even weakness in arms or hands.
- Shoulder pain or problems from the seat belt pressing against your upper body.
- Knee and ankle pain due to hitting the dashboard or pressing your foot against the floor or brake pedal.
- If these injuries are not treated properly, you can eventually develop arthritis in your spine, degenerative discs, spinal stenosis with impaired mobility, carpal tunnel syndrome, and plantar fasciitis.
Carmichaels Chiropractic Center Offers Quality Chiropractic Care
Low-Force Spinal Manipulation
Manual Spinal Manipulation
Activator Spinal Manipulation
Electric Muscle Stimulation
Cox Flexion Distraction
Auto Accident Relief
Sports Injury Relief
Work-Related Injury Relief